Sizanani Charity ( NPO 055 681) was founded in 2007 by a group of individuals that are committed today as they were then to the development of the underprivileged to become self-sufficient.
Sizanani Charity operates out of its head office in 308 Main Road, Tongaat, Kwa Zulu Natal, South Africa. Sizanani has a level three bee scorecard.
Thousands of beneficiaries throughout South Africa have benefited from Sizanani’s numerous projects. Sizanani is a 100% black-owned non-profit organisation. The beneficiaries of Sizananis projects thus far have been 100% black consisting of over 60% black rural female and 70% youth.
Sizanani is registered as a tax-exempt non-profit organisation.
Is to create a self-reliant society.
To provide a comprehensive network of social development services that enables and empowers the poor, the vulnerable and those with special needs.
SIZANANI is committed to the following principles:
E – Equality and equitable access
M – Mutual Respect
P – People interests first
O – Ownership and Accountability
W – Working Together for progress
E – Effectiveness, Efficiency, Economic
R – Rights and Responsibilities of all citizens
S – Sustainability through diversity
Sizanani your local NPO invites you to an information session and tangible empowerment programs for the rural black communities the underprivileged.
People and people with disabilities.
Other key focus areas :
- Early Childhood Development
- Feeding Schemes
- Hiv/Aids Awareness
- Crèche Development
- Y.E.W. –Young empowered women
- P.W.D. – working with People with Disabilities
- Enterprise Development Management
- Incubator projects to the unemployed
- A.E.T & Literacy programs for the previously disadvantaged people.
- Socializing a Boy child in schools
- Promotion of YEP- (Young Empowered People) Skills development and job reaction for unemployed Youth startup business, and entrepreneurship training