Press The Donate Button To:
Donate when you can or Pledge to support monthly
Sizanani was founded in 2007 by a group of individuals that are committed today as they were then to the development of the under privileged to become self-sufficient.
Sizanani operates out of its head office in 308 Main Road, Tongaat, Kwa Zulu Natal, South Africa. Sizanani has a level three bee scorecard.
Thousands of beneficiaries throughout South Africa have benefited from Sizanani’s numerous projects. Sizanani is a 100% black owned non-profit organisation. The beneficiaries of Sizananis projects thus far have been 100% black consisting of over 60% black rural female and 70% youth.
Sizanani is registered as a tax exempt non-profit organisation.
Is to create a self-reliant society.
To provide a comprehensive network of social development services that enables and empowers the poor, the vulnerable and those with special needs.
SIZANANI is committed to the following principles:
E – Equality and equitable access
M – Mutual Respect
P – People interests first
O – Ownership and Accountability
W – Working Together for progress
E – Effectiveness, Efficiency, Economic
R – Rights and Responsibilities of all citizens
S – Sustainability through diversity
Sizanani your local NPO invites you to a information session and tangible empowerment programs for the rural black communities the underprivileged ,
People and people with disabilities.
Other key focus areas :
- Early Childhood Development
- Feeding Schemes
- Hiv/Aids Awareness
- Crèche Development
- Y.E.W. –Young empowered women
- P.W.D. – working with People with Disabilities
- Enterprise Development Management
- Incubator projects to the unemployed
- A.E.T & Literacy programs for the previously disadvantaged people.
- Socializing a Boy child in schools
- Promotion of YEP- (Young Empowered People) Skills development and job reaction for unemployed Youth startup business, and entrepreneurship training
1) Criticism of RAPE exam question dismissed:
Matric pupils who took offence to a question about a baby rape in this year’s Dramatic Art exam…. Read More
2) Cry The Little Children:
I was only 9 when I went MISSING I used to live in Tshilungoma, I was found DEAD with some of my Body Parts Missing…. Read More